Supporting healthy living for the people of Wakefield District
We understand that there are many things that can affect our ability to feel healthy and remain independent. We appreciate this and can offer individual support to help you address any needs.
Who can the Live Well Wakefield Service help?
All adults who live in Wakefield District who:
- Are in need of information, advice and support in coping with everyday life
- Are feeling alone or lonely and looking for social opportunities
- Are feeling low or anxious and unsure of services that could help
- Require support to manage their long term condition, or that of someone they care for
- Want to become more involved in the community
How can Live Well Wakefield help?
- We can offer individual, personalised support either in your home or in the community, where best suits you
- We can help you navigate services such as health and social care
- We can offer you courses and workshops to help you self manage your long term conditions
- We can tell you about community groups and activities in your area
- We can tell you about volunteering opportunities
For further information, please call us on 01924 255363 or visit our website www.livewellwakefield.nhs.uk